Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Paper Tree Tutorial

 

The sizes I used for this tree are, (from largest to smallest) 3 in, 2 1/2 in, 2 in & 1 1/2 in.



Then you will fold each from corner to corner.





So that it looks like this when you are done.





pinch and push the 2 sides in like this, then crease it so you have a triangle.



then take 2 points and fold it down so it looks like a little arrow.



When you have them all done then you will tape then to your card. I usually start at the top and sort of nest them inside of each other.


Then I put the little trunk at the bottom.


I did a little scratching on it for the "bark" effect.



Then I wrapped some small pieces of silver cord around my brad and stuck it on the card stock at the top of the tree. Using my bone folder I frayed the ends.



And there you have it!!!


So if you make one of these little beauties, let me know so I can check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment